Interim Finance Manager Stafford £40,000
Your new company
You will be working for a growing retail organisation based in Stafford on a two month interim basis, the client has stated there is an opportunity for the role to become permanent if the successful candidate makes a positive impact in the two month period.
Your new role
You will be working as a Finance Manager and your roles will involve but not limited to:
- Prepare weekly operational reports for presentation at weekly finance meeting including: wholesale P&L & website P&L. Account Payable & Account Receivable Reporting.
- Prepare monthly MGMT Accounts and present to MGMT team with insightful analysis & commentary on
financial performance whilst identifying potential issues or trends that need to be investigated & addressed.
- Meet with the Chief Financial Officer on a regular scheduled basis to discuss the businesses' financial
performance and to plan company initiatives to better manage costs, increase sales & enhance overall
- Advise MGNT Team immediately on all liability issues that may impact on the company's brand, reputation, profitability and operation.
- Undertake any other initiatives as may be assigned by the Chief Financial Officer or MGNT Team.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in this role will ultimately lead to your success, you will be hard working and have good attention to detail, you will need to be ready to make an immediate positive impact, supporting the team through a period of growth.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary ranging between £35-£40k dependant on experience, which will be discussed on interview and on site parking is available. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business through a period of success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.