Global Programme Accountant
Management and relationship building with the wider organisation. Leading development of internal cost models and external budget/pricing poposals.
My client is a well known organisation within the not for profit and charities sector based in Oxford seeking a Global Programme Accountant for a 4 month FTC.
Key responsibilities of the Global Programme Accountant:
- Management: Relationship building with project managers, influencing teams, and managing financial risk
- Analysis and Problem Solving: Developing detailed internal cost models and external budget and pricing proposals
- Design and set up an efficient budgeting reporting system for multi country programmes
- Budgetary and financial management support
The successful Global Programme Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet deadlines
- Experience with budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Ability to influence others
- Strong planning and organisational skills
On offer for the successful Global Programme Accountant is a friendly office environment based in Oxford. A pro rata rate of £40,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience). An opportunity to work within an exciting organisation within the not for profit and charities sector.