With the growth of the businesses portfolio, the Finance Manager will be an integral part of the Finance team for the UK group. This commercially focused, varied role, includes month end close, management accounts preparation, budgeting and forecasting, business partnering and project work.
One of Yorkshires fastest growing Energy businesses, with a strategic focus to establish a tier 1 position in the UK market. A solid track record of ongoing organic and acquisitive growth.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for month end journals and close process
- Responsible for carrying out variance analysis of performance vs budget and forecast
- Working with business partners to create the annual budget and monthly reforecasts
- Analysing variances to budget and communication with key stakeholders
- Providing accurate and up to date financial information to help inform business decisions with key stakeholders
- Assisting with project appraisal and costing, tracking and managing project costs
The successful Finance Manager should:
- Be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
Knowledge of accounting standards and application
Excellent IT skills in particular MS Office software - Word, Advanced Excel skills
Ability to analyse large quantities of financial information
Team-oriented; excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop collaborative relationships at all levels
in the organisation
- The ability to influence and build relationships across multiple sites and locations
A self-motivated individual thriving in a dynamic work environment
This opportunity is ideal for a qualified accountant from Practise looking for a first move into Industry
£35,000 - £42,000 (doe) plus excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.