European Financial Controller
European Financial Controller - Bury St Edmunds - £60,000 - £70,000
Your new company
Fast paced and well established European business based in Bury St Edmunds.
Your new role
The European Financial Controller will take responsibility for:
- Managing and developing the European finance team, leading by example, implementing necessary change in order to deliver a collaborative, energetic, value adding, commercially focused and output driven team.
- Driving continual improvements in the monthly reporting timelines, accuracy and quality of the financial information
- Managing the budget process, challenging management submissions and ensuring progress against budgets is monitored and understood
- Taking a lead on the year end audit process in particular overseeing the preparation of audit files, reconciliation of key balances and control accounts and preparation of statutory accounts, including the Group consolidation.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this job you will require:
- Advanced Excel and modelling including pivot tables, SUMIF formula, VLOOKUPs.
- Strong technical consolidation and forecasting.
- ERP systems, large volume transaction / SKUs/ data.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification with minimum of 5 years PQE
- Cost/product/stock accounting
- Hyperion, MS Dynamics NAV & JET
What you'll get in return
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 with additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.