Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - Advertising Business - £30,000-£35,000
Your new company
You will be working for a company which specialises in Media Advertising, My client works with a variety of globally recognised companies and is now looking for an Assistant Manangement Accountant to join their company. The office has a lovely family-feel culture, conveniently located in Central London.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Commercial Director, working in a finance team of 5.
Your day to day duties include:
- Transactional finance - Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable
- Monthly revenue reconciliations
- Keeping ledgers up to date - ie sales, purchase, nominal.
- Checking expense claims
- VAT returns
- Producing basic weekly and monthly management information
- Closing ledgers to produce draft annual accounts
- Producing sundry analyses
- Month end journals: Prepayments, accruals, fixed assets
- Producing monthly Management Accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience using Quickbooks or a similar accounting software
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary - up to £35,000
- Flexible working hours
- Great office environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kind regards,