Accounts Receivable Assistant
If you have one years experience as a finance assistant and are looking for the next step in your career then we have the job for you. A fantastic technolgy company are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their accountancy team.
Page are proud to represent a technology company that are going from strength to strength. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their accountancy team in a fantastic London location.
- Raising and sending sales invoices to clients
- Bank reconciliation for multiple banks across global entities
- Maintaining credit control, liaising with clients on outstanding invoices, resolving queries
- Sales credit note investigation and documentation
- Depositing cheques at the bank
- Liaising with the rest of the finance team and reporting into management
- Assist cash flow management
- Hard working
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for numbers
- Strong communication skills
- At least one years experience working as a finance assistant
- Able to work in London
A competitive salary as an Accounts Receivable Assistant and fantastic progression prospects within a technology company that is going from stregth to strength. Please do not apply if you cannot work in London or do not have the required accountancy experience.