Brand Merchandisers and Auditors
• You have an eye for detail or y ou can pick out a great place to grab shopper's attention in store
• You want to be your own boss and set your own hours
• You love the challenge of improving sales as much as possible Why Us?
• We're good at what we do (we've won awards for that)
• We'll give you the full product training you need to excel
• Our pay (per completed visit) is competitive within the industry Why Now?
• We have more calls to complete in your area than we have people to cover them, so we have lots of ongoing opportunities for freelance self-employed merchandisers and auditors
• So maybe you are looking to supplement the freelance or part-time work you already have
• Or maybe you have other commitments in your life and you need some work that fits around your life, instead of trying to fit your life around work At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016 We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so. Still with us? Then we probably have a match. So why not send us your CV by clicking "Apply". This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85991261