Senior Credit Controller
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Credit Controller to play a central role in the success of this established but growing manufacturing and production business. Operating from the Bury St. Edmunds site, the Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for driving the business cash flow efficiency and providing of detailed risk analysis.
A globally recognised manufacturing and production business have seen rapid growth to start the year and are in need of an ambitious Senior Credit Controller to assist with the continued growth. Operating within the experienced Bury St. Edmunds team, the successful candidates will be a driving force within the business, at the forefront of their plans.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the risk management across the European customer base
- Building and maintaining relationships within the market
- Consistent review of aged debt
- Reconciliation of complex accounts alongside management of a multi-currency ledger
- Resolving significant customer queries
- Producing detailed debt analysis and reporting this back to the senior operations team
- Management of high risk debt payment plans
- Setting credit limits
- Assisting with the streamlining and improvement of current processes
- Assisting with the external audit
The successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Ideally CICM qualified or actively studying towards their qualification
- Hold a proven track record within a similar role
- Advanced user of Excel and experienced in rick management systems
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholder and customers alike
- Driven and ambitious, keen on progressing the business
The successful candidate for the vacancy will be making a fantastic career move with a wealth of responsibility and progression opportunities. Working for this leading manufacturing and production business at the Bury St. Edmunds site, you will receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package.