Financial Controller in Yeovil. Our client is a Global Manufacturing Business who are a leader in their field. They are already successful but continue to grow and diversify. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and make your mark. For more information, please follow the link below to get in touch.
Our client is a Global Manufacturing Business who are a leader in their field. They are already successful but continue to grow and diversify. Looking for a Financial Controller based in Yeovil.
As the Financial Controller you will be an integral part of the Finance team, reporting into the CFO.
You will be:
- Responsible for preparation of statutory accounts for all UK based group entities, including consolidated group accounts.
- Preparation of monthly group management accounts and quarterly bank reporting
- Working with the CFO to prepare for main board and investor meetings
- Management of external audit and tax compliance, responsible for the relationship with key advisors
- Supporting the divisional budgeting process and completing the group budget and forecasts
- Foreign currency risk management including hedge accounting
- Share scheme administration including valuations and accounting
- Developing and ensuring compliance with financial policies, procedures and latest accounting standard developments
- Ad hoc analysis and projects to support strategic business decisions
This will suit someone looking to take the next step in their career, or someone already in a Financial Controller position.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Post qualified experience
- Practice and/or audit background desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent IT skills, including a sound knowledge of all MS-Office Applications
- Experience with ERP systems, IFS experience desirable
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
£50k - £55k - Dependant on experience.