Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Assistant Manager will play a vital part in IFRS 17 related implementations for multiple UAE and KSA clients by guiding and providing accounting expertise on the new standard for insurance contracts.
Selected responsibilities are:
- Provide trainings on the standard to various audiences
- Liaise with clients for any queries related to IFRS 17
- Design, implement and automate the financial reporting processes
- Understanding, communicating, and regularly assessing major risks and issues associated with the delivery of IFRS 17 compliance.
- Propose solutions to implementation and business issues arising from IFRS 17
- Keep up to date on all changing local laws and regulations and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Disclosures for Insurance and Takaful Companies
- Provide internal accounting support
- Any other project assigned by the Manager / Director
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
CIMA part/fully qualified with at least 3 - 4 years of experience in a big 4 accounting firm
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Strong understanding of IFRS standards, specifically IFRS-17
- Exposure to financial services
- Good presentation and communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com with ‘Assistant Manager (IFRS-17) in the subject line.