Management Accountant - £40,000-£55,000 - Private Members Club - Green Park
Your new company
This role will be working within a high end casino and private members club based near Green Park. The role will be a Management Accountant that is a finalist level.
Your new role
This role will be working within a team of 5 in finance reporting to the Finance Manager. The ideal candidate must be studying towards either their ACCA or CIMA qualification and be a finalist/soon to qualify. The candidate who secures this role will be outgoing and keen to liaise with the wider team in the office, not just the finance team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress in their next role.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is looking for a finalist level Management Accountant, with the following day to day duties:
- Full preparation of the monthly management account packs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Daily reporting the the parent company and stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects
- Analysing financials and comparing them to the budget to determine variances
- Process and control improvements
- Maintaining strong communication with the stakeholders
- Systems used: Sage X3
What you'll get in return
In return you will get 25 days holiday, along with discounts within the club. This is an exciting opportunity not to miss!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.