Commercial Finance Manager / Business Partner
A commercial Manager / Business Partner
Your new company
A £200 million turnover company based in Wokingham
Your new role
This role will provide financial leadership to the Sales and Marketing teams in all financial and strategic commercial aspects. A key part of the role is to assist with planning, reporting and evaluation of decisions to support the growth of the business.
- Be a first line partner to the Sales Management and Product Management teams.
- Use analytical skills to analyse, validate and prepare financial data in order to present to management
- Analyse business performance, product costing, inventory and pricing
- Work with Sales Managers to analyse, model and approve price increase justifications.
- Control and manage the volume rebate provision including calculating and initiating payments to customers.
- Prepare, review and distribute customer profitability reporting packs with high level narrative
- Support account teams in all commercial decisions that require financial consideration
- Analysis of customer and industry sales, pricing decisions, Requests For Quotes (RFQs), and tenders
- Work with Product Managers by using relevant data to support the businesses product lifecycle
- Analysing and appraising market opportunities to make launch recommendations through proforma models.
- Support efficient working capital objectives by representing finance in the monthly cycle of product development and portfolio management meetings and running the inventory management meeting.
- Support the businesses budgeting and forecasting processes for building invoiced sales, volume rebates and standard costs.
- Ensures compliance with corporate, statutory and department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Management of financial staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.