Assistant Internal Auditor
- Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
- Review, assess and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business unit.
- Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
- Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
- Check all accounting and clients' databases are updated and functioning properly.
- Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
- Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards.