Local family run accountancy in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced bookkeeper to join their team.
Our client are a highly reputable family run accountancy firm based in the heart of Milton Keynes. A recent retirement within the business has created the opportunity for an experience bookkeeper to join the team.
- Supporting the Company Accountant
- Reconciling supplier account statements
- VAT returns, Corporation Tax returns, liaising with accountants on PAYE
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Reconciliation of receipts
- Recording financial transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring and maintaining fixed asset register on Excel and posting of depreciation on a monthly basis
- Uploading invoices
- Preparing information for auditors
- Keeping an annual company budget
- Credit Con troll duties including monthly statements, calls and issuing letters as required.
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Managing bank accounts and cash flow.
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Experienced bookkeeper
- Pro user of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and highly organised with good sense of teamwork
- Strong execution and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly numerate
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package
- Opportunity to take ownership in your role
- Flexible and home working