Senior Finance Analyst
5 days left
- Level of qualification
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a retail skincare brand i central london with responsibility for financial planning, reporting and analysis.
My client is a skincare SME retail business and part of a larger parent. They are currently UK focsused but planing to grow internationally. There are 22 people in the office (+ office dog!) and the culture is almost start-up in nature, definitely not corporate so no suits/ties. Everyone is friendly & open, collaborative and has a voice.
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with the General Manager to develop the detailed three-year financial plan for the business
- The senior finance analyst will analyse and assess new launch plans, retailer growth and category outlook to underpin assumptions
- Support the business by assisting with strategic planning in other markets globally
- Prepare materials for presentation to the senior leadership team
- Proactively partnering to raise issues and problem solving independently
- Partnering with the General Manager - Global and Head of Sales to develop the annual sales forecast for the North West Europe business
- Working with key stakeholders to prepare and assess the budget for the full North West Europe and Central P&L down to operating profit
- Support the business with oversight and reviews of the global budget
- Ensure the North West Europe budget is loaded into appropriate systems for global review
- Report global and regional performance against the budget and outlook for the remainder of the year
- Analyse any areas of under or over performance
- Ensure all financials are successfully and accurately loaded onto the Hyperion platform at the end of each month
- Resolve any questions relating to reported numbers
- Prepare any reconciliations related to performance
- Responsible for accurate month end reporting delivering Company requirements and timelines
- Year-End - responsibility for adherence to accounting principles in the closure of the Financial Year
- Building relationships with Finance colleagues across Europe and International community to ensure cross functional learnings and best practice sharing
- Ability to present Finance in internal meetings and companywide forums as required
- Compliance - ensure fulfilment of Corporate control requirements are adhered to.
- Fully qualified in a recognised Accountancy qualification
- FMCG/Retail or related sector experience
- Commercial analysis/finance business partnering with sales/marketing desirable
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team
Basic salary up to £60,000 + 10% bonus & benefits.