Your new company
Our client is a well established, corporate business who are leaders in their specialist field. Highly operational, they have an excellent presence across the UK and strong growth strategy moving forward.
Your new role
In this position you would be assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts for designated business units. Responsibilities would include:
- Post journals and accruals
- Liaise with site and other management and address queries within the monthly accounts and the weekly reports;
- To oversee and reconcile transactions
- To assist & complete the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
- To assist with the quarterly forecast and annual budget process where appropriate
- Actively seek, propose and implement process improvements in area of responsibility and department
- To build effective working relationships with site and other management and address queries within the monthly accounts
What you'll need to succeed
With recent and demonstrable experience in management accounting you will also be actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA, or be fully qualified. Commercial experience is essential ideally in the manufacturing sector. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are a must. Personal qualities required include strong communication sills, ability to take ownership and responsibility for tasks and integrity.
What you'll get in return
Along with strong career development prospects they are a business with an excellent growth strategy and a rewarding benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.