Page Finance are thrilled to be working with a fantastic organisation based Central Birmingham to assist on an interim basis as a Financial Analyst.
As the interim analyst you will be responsible for the following;
- Independently performing analyses of financial statements, extracting correct quantitative and qualitative information from financial reports and discussing reporting issues with stakeholders as required
- Understanding existing reporting and cash flow processes and procedures in order to be able to effectively use the existing report review and cash flow processing templates
- Analysing and processing daily cash transactions
- Preparing high quality management and audited financial statements independently
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of the data on the system is maintained
Applicants will be expected to start on short notice.
The successful candidate will have the following competencies;
- Advanced analytical skills within a finance department
- Capable of preparing a set of financial statements
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
This role offers between £12 - £20 per hour.