Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner is an integral role within the Development and Finance teams. As the organisation is going through a sustained period of growth it is essential that they continue to utilise the strong internal relationships between finance and operations and this role has been designed to do that.
Based just outside High Wycombe, my client is one of the largest Housing Providers just outside of London that has been going through a long period of sustained growth. They have recently reviewed their internal finance structure and are recruiting a number of new roles.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Building partnerships and maintain strong relationships with the development department and their key stakeholders
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistent, reliable, customer focused management information service ensuring value for money and a responsive service to all customers
- The delivery of accurate forecasts of the year-end financial performance for each company
- Assisting in the production of management accounts for the entire Group for distribution to the Management Team and the Board
- Ensuring that accurate and timely financial performance information is produced for budget holders.
- Coordinating the development teams to ensure that the budget reflects their needs to deliver the services required and to work with them on ensuring that the expenditure incurred is cost effective.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will be:
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA)
- Skilled with Excel and IT
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Previous experience of business partnering
- Experience of working within the Housing Sector
- Understanding of regulatory framework of accounting
My client is offering a competitive salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000 with benefits.