Financial Planning Analyst
The Financial Planning Analyst will be essential to ensuring the Group financial plan contains all relevant and necessary information. Reporting into the Head of FP&A you will be responsible for all internal and external commercial analysis.
Based just outside of high Wycombe, my client is a leading Housing Provider that has been going through an extended period of growth.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Planning Analyst will be:
- The responsibility for ensuring the financial model is up to date and all product is tested to reflect any perceived risks
- To test the Group's capacity for growth and new projects against the financial model
- To review and challenge internal assumptions of the economic norm to make sure they are fit for purpose
- Assist the Management team when long term reviews are undertaken
- Provide regular updates to the Management Team and Board in relation to the re-forecast business plan
The successful candidate for the Financial Planning Analyst will be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Demonstrable experience of working with complex long-term business modelling
- Skilled in IT and Excel
- A commercial understanding of the impact of economic assumptions
- Able to work within a team and on their own initiative
My client is offering a competitive salary of Circa £50,000 with Benefits.