A great opportunity for a proven Finance Analyst looking to take the next steps in their career.
This is a great role working for a market leading manufacturing business who have great future career opportunities for the successful candidate.
A market leading Manufacturing company looking to expand their Finance team by bringing on board a proven Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing expert support to the site General Managers, and assist the Finance Business Partner in maintaining strong cost controls
- Work alongside FBP to help prepare capital expenditure proposals/business cases
- Assist FBP in maintaining / reconciling all Cost Models
- Ownership of the initial full P&L reviews in the month end process, clearly highlighting any issues and improving processes so that they're not repeated.
- Work with FBP to understand the drivers of variances to budgets/forecast quantify the associated opportunities/risks
- Assist FBP in improving working capital management with a specific focus on debt and stock control
- Preparation of operational efficiency reports, analysis of the data and production of recommended action
- Identify new ways of collecting/analysing data to help improve understanding and decision making
- Ensure that all financial controls are consistently implemented across all sites
- A highly motivated nearly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- A strong team player who is able to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Strong understanding of financial management and reporting
- Strong understanding of effective financial controls and processes and an ability to implement these
- Innovative approach, bringing confidence to implement new ideas
- Advanced MS Excel skills with the ability to quickly pick up new IT systems
Competitive salary, great career exposure and progression opportunities, excellent working environment, on-site parking