3 days left
- Level of qualification
My client is currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to partner with the Commercial and Personal Finance businesses, focusing on performance and cost reporting. The key to success in this role is to be able to provide insight into the financial results of the divisions, and evaluate performance.
A financial services business with a modern and innovative product range.
Senior Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Financial analysis of the month end results for each division and across all areas of P&L and Loan Books
- Produce and develop regular finance reports with analysis and commentary
- Produce the month end cost reporting packs, and commentary
- Meet and present results to the each division's budget holders to drive cost accountability
- Support the Finance Reporting Manager in the analysis and challenge of allocation of indirect costs and on the production of the divisions' annual budget and forecasts
- Management of a Finance Apprentice
- Manage the production of the monthly commission schemes payments, and develop the financial analysis of the commission schemes
The successful Senior Finance Analyst candidate will possess:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Knowledge of either MDX, SQL or OLAP );
- Highly proficient in analysis of data CUBES;
- Develop and maintain financial models;
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence different levels of management;
- Experience of being a Finance business partner and of stakeholder management;
- Ability to interrogate and analyse large quantities of data;
- Newly qualified accountant.
A competitive salary, 25 days holidays, pension scheme, health insurance, on-site gym