Payroll and Pensions Manager
• Managing a quality and accurate payroll service to colleagues across the business, specialising in monthly payroll for circa 600 employees.
• Manage the pension schemes for all colleagues, ensuring pensions are managed compliantly.
• Undertake all reporting and other compliance/legal requirements with regards payroll and pensions, accurately and on time.
• Work collaboratively with the business to ensure the efficient transfer onto a new Payroll system
• Ensure the completion of accurate monthly journals and accounts for Payroll
• Benefits and P11d's monitoring and reporting.
• Manage overpayments and collection of debts
• Liaising with external stakeholders including pension providers and current & future payroll system providers ensuring all issues are managed effectively.
• To work closely with the Finance team to ensure accurate posting and recording of information for all accounts. Are you an experience Payroll and Pensions Manager with a demonstrated background in manual and automated Payroll? Have you an excellent working knowledge of Excel as well as the ability to manage and develop a small team? Do you possess a strong understanding and knowledge of Pensions legislation and the impact that changes can have? If so, get in touch to hear about this incredible opportunity Experience of implementing a large Payroll system would be desired