Assistant Management Accountant
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Cashflow management.
• Weekly meetings with the Finance Director.
• Control of debtors and credit control.
• Monthly forecast update and review.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Control of work in progress.
• Preparation of VAT returns.
• Preparation of payroll information and liaising with payroll bureau.
• Client profitability reviews.
• KPI and variance analysis.
• HR and Resource management.
• Payment runs. For more information please contact Mathew Kaye at Sewell Wallis Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted