Assistant Management Accountant
• Production of the monthly management accounts up to trial balance
• Monitor the daily cashflow forecasting and current banking position
• Manage the overhead budget and cost centre expenditure reporting for the site
• Develop an understanding of finance within the wider business
• Supervise the accuracy of the nominal ledger reporting and support the timely processing of the invoices at month end
• Complete VAT returns/HMRC submissions In order to be successful in the position we are ideally looking for someone who is studying AAT at the latter stages, or is qualified AAT and possibly working towards another accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA). You will be confident around the ledgers and transactional reporting, and someone who is looking to develop your experience around month end reporting. In return we can offer study support, pension, holidays and the chance to develop further with good leadership. If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.