Assistant Management Accountant
• Assist in the preparation of accurate financial statements, including monthly cost centre reports, balance sheets and variance analysis to budget, prior year & latest estimates, working to tight deadlines.
• Preparing, developing & sending various reports to senior management on a monthly basis.
• Cost of sales reconciliations including calculation of accruals & prepayments.
• Responding to queries from senior managers within the business.
• Adhoc Individual & team projects to support the development of the business Overview of expectations;
• Be either part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA (equivalent) - Essential
• Have at least 2 years in a similar role
• Have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills Overview of benefits; 26 days holiday, bonus scheme, private medical, life assurance and pension