Project Accountant - Systems
Your new company
An international and highly established business based in Gloucester is actively seeking a Systems Accountant that is preferably possessing expertise in Oracle. The Role will report into the Systems Project Lead and aims to provide support for the finance function and wider business.
Your new role
- Developing and improving the efficiency and capability of the current finance systems such as Oracle to support business initiatives
- Regular reporting and resolution of sales and goods movement interface errors
- Systematic investigation of project system settlement errors
- Monitoring and testing of key system processes
- Participation in development projects
- Develop and maintain the applicable documentation and supporting flowcharts for Oracle processes and procedures
- Advanced excel
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will need to be an experienced accountant, Ideally with Oracle, however with other ERP systems also being viewed as beneficial. In addition, you will be able to work autonomously as well as a part of a team, demonstrate initiative, eye for detail, problem solving and prioritise workloads. ACCA or CIMA qualification would be ideal but not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent and full-time opportunity offering £40,000-£45,000 (experience dependant), alongside wider competitive benefits. Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to join a growing and very reputable organisation that prides itself on putting its employees first.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.