A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Accountant.
Your new company
An engineering company based South Shields.
Your new role
Our client is looking for a Project Accountant duties will include:
- Producing regular cost updates on projects with full understanding of all Revenue and costs.
- Analysing actual and forecast spend v budget.
- Ensuring all Revenue and Variations are captured and invoiced.
- Working with QS's, Procurement and project Managers to ensure accurate project forecasting, highlighting potential overspends to enable mitigations.
- Support Project Managers as necessary with production of cost reports and explanation of variances.
- Close out projects on completion.
What you'll need to succeed
Our client is looking for someone who is ideally CIMA, ACCA OR ACA fully qualified or part qualified. A minimum of 3 years experience in project accounting in multi-million pound contracts. Strong costings experience. The client is ideally looking for someone who has construction or engineering background. Advanced excel experience is also essential.
What you'll get in return
A superb role for a great company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.