This rare and exciting Management Accountant opportunity has arisen due to Company growth and would suit a capable individual who is a Compatent accountant, has strong systems understanding and keen on improving processes.
This Business is well known throughout Oxfordshire and are at the pinnacle of their profession. They are a fast growing SME who are a multisite operation. The Company is fast growing and are now looking to expand their finance function.
- Loading & locking of annual budgets (& budget reforecasts) with full analytical review.
- Expedite the month-end process to be quicker and more accurate with full balance sheet reconciliation
- Focus from a control/audit/compliance perspective so as to ensure that statutory minimum requirements are embedded into our month end processes
- VAT Compliance
- Producing useful analysis as required
- Overseeing the accounting treatment of transactions through the vendor and general ledger.
- Training, slicking and rolling out financial control processes in Head Office and other sites
- Supporting & covering other finance team members as required
- Providing useful analysis around cost control
The role of Management Accountant will suit an individual who wants to embrace variety of functions within Finance. the team is medium sized and growing so the Company is looking for someone who is able to multi-task and is constantly looking to improve processes.
Competitive salary and benefits
Amazing team and working environment