Sales Reporting and Analysis
• Ensuring weekly and monthly sales reporting is produced in an accurate and timely manner. Monthly Reporting
• Analysing, questioning and assisting in validation of the monthly management reports.
• Preparation of business review packs with analysis of key variances against financial targets.
• Provide head of departments with a detailed monthly analysis of costs by cost centre, analysing main variances against latest forecasts and budget.
• Act as a central finance liaison for the regional markets in Europe, USA and Asia. Review monthly financial reporting sent by regional finance teams and liaise with in-country colleagues to analyse the variances vs. previous year and forecast. Budgeting and Strategic Planning
• Contribute to the global planning process, including: oPreparation of head office budgets in partnership with department managers oConsolidation of regional and head office budgets oPreparation of reporting packs to summarise budget and strategic plans for management review. Applicant Requirements:
• Part-Qualified Accountant or an Accounting/Finance degree holder.
• Experience of financial analysis and general accounting (ideally within retail)
• Good understanding of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
• Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables etc.) and financial modelling ability.
• Strong analytical skills with problem solving ability.
• Ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance colleagues of all levels.
• Well organised with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.