Operations Finance Lead - 9 month contract
- A senior finance role, responsible for four factories across the companies portfolio
- Delivering on strategic, operational, financial support and leadership across the sites
My client is a multinational FMCG brand who manufacture and sell food & other FMCG products. They are a major player within their field.
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to translate the business priorities into performance goals and growth plans across all sites.
- Partner with Business Leaders to identify and recommend opportunities to maximise profitability and seek out game changing ideas, inspire bigger picture stretched thinking.
- Delivery of performance metrics, identifying variances and understanding opportunities and risks. Stay close to performance and follow regularly to track progress.
- Partner with Business Leaders to Identify and recommend future strategy for each site to incorporate cost saving initiatives, maximise operational efficiency ,operational footprint and customer configuration.
- Prioritise, manage, allocate and reallocate resources across key projects and key areas of business priorities
- Champion change making different decisions for the good of the business, test new and different ways to simplify and improve.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in a manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Operations partnering experience ideal
- Experience in a similar role previously
This is a 9 month contract initially, however the business is large enough that there may well be more opportunities as time progresses. At this stage it is a Fixed Term Contract & I don't have a daily rate option.