Assistant Account Officer
Some key features of the job include
- Management of Account Receivable / Account Payable /Inventory and its regular reconciliations.
- Assistance in preparation of management reports for the management.
- Record keeping for external auditors and providing assistance when required
- Preparing bank reconciliations and daily cash reports.
- Maintaining stock and managing payroll disbursements
- Handling all matters related to Cash and Checking Accounts.
Candidate must have minimum related experience of at least 1 years of working in the accounts department with strong work ethics of maintaining discipline and meeting reporting deadlines. The potential candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office with an understanding of an ERP based work environment.