Officer / Assistant Manager Finance
- Master degree in Accounts or Finance / Professional Accountancy degree from a HEC recognized institution, or
- Qualified ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / CA from ICAP
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE BASE:
- At least 05 years of post-qualification relevant experience of working in Finance / accounts department.
- Must be able to conduct financial analysis and review financial statements.
- Must Exposure of handling of subsidy-based projects financing will be an added advantage.
- Experience of ERP based project financing would be a definite plus for Able to deal with banks / investment entities / auditors and tax authorities.
- Must have exposure of working on quickbook or other related accounting software.
- this position.
- Must be able to communicate treasury and financial concepts and tasks to finance and non-finance staff.
- be able to perform monthly account reconciliations.
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with computerized financial systems.
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with as a proactive team member with minimum supervision.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Incumbent will be responsible for Budgets formulation, controlling and reporting of subsidy-based project financing.
- Processing and maintaining of guarantee instruments such as Bank Guarantees, Insurance instruments in an ERP based environment.
- Operating and maintaining records, charts of accounts and other transactions on an ERP based accounting system.
- Extensive experience of ERP/Oracle based systems will be an added advantage for this position.
- Processing of subsidy claims and other project related expenses.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and semi-annual control checks and reconciliations.
- Exercise inter departmental coordination for finance & accounting.
- Support year-end closing and consolidation, year-end bank confirmation and bank reconciliation process.
- Support the external audit process by providing necessary documentation, analysis and process information.
- Prepare appendices and notes to the Financial Statements, and periodic reports as required.
The company offers competitive remuneration package. Above appointment will be on contract basis for three years. Contract is extendable by mutual consent, based on performance till the age of 60 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer