• Responds to requests for billing materials received from Partners.
• Researches and gathers missing information related to billing materials.
• Analyzes and reconciles billing information with online, computer records.
• Reviews all bills received from Partners and corrects as required.
• Maintains up-to-date client billing histories.
• Develops and maintains rapport with Partners.
• Follows through unpaid bills and unbilled time.
• Performs other administrative or billing duties, as required, to assist the Partners or Finance team.
• In addition, responsibilities related to maintaining firm and client information are to be adhered to by all employees. This includes complying with the firm's information security policies, protecting firm assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference, and reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to management. QUALIFICATIONS
• Confident with numbers.
• Analytical and detail-orientated.
• A flexible approach to tasks and hours of duty, including overtime.
• Self-motivated and persistent in ensuring tasks are efficiently and effectively completed.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact constructively with all levels of staff.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Strong team player.
• Is punctual, professional and reliable.
• Possesses good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.