Accounts Payable Team Leader - FTC
• Is responsible for proactively leading the development of finance transaction processes to ensure they are consistent, high quality, controlled and compliant with policies
• Is responsible for the leadership, motivation, training and development of staff within the Finance Services team and for conducting annual appraisals, and regular 'one to one' team member reviews.
• Will contribute and on occasion lead projects and/or project workstreams which improve processes and services.
• The role holder is expected to use their own initiative and judgment in dealing with any issues that arise during the normal day-to-day running of the Department. Such issues may include but not be limited to advising colleagues on appropriate action in dealing with supplier or customer disputes and queries; investigations relating to unreconciled or missing payments / receipts or documentation; action required as a result of suppliers placing the company on credit hold or taking action for non-payment.
• They will identify the nature of problems through analysis and reach resolution based on previous experience and a sound knowledge of all systems and policies, with limited guidance. Where more complex or unprecedented issues are evidenced, the role holder is expected to collaborate with the Head of Financial Transactions for advice and guidance.