Purchase Ledger Clerk
• To process purchase invoices by matching to purchase orders, where applicable, coding and posting the invoices to the accounting system in a timely manner.
• Liaise with clinic staff to confirm delivery/supply of goods/service, purchase invoice queries and investigate invoices received without purchase orders.
• To maintain the supplier records on the accounting system to ensure the information is up to date and all required fields are populated. The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant will have;
• At least two years' experience working in a Purchase Ledger role.
• Experience of reporting to multiple stakeholders
• Able to work effectivity in a team and independently
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel For more information and to make an application, please call Emily Tomkins on 0115 852 8167 . Alongside your CV please submit covering letter, stating how many hours per week you are available for. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure with the DBS. Closing Date: 26 th April 2019 Interview Date: To be confirmed