• Working with the business on various Compliance projects (engaging with the business to assisting the regulatory change teams on upcoming regulations).
• Providing ad hoc, day to day Compliance advice to the business. This is typically done face to face or over the phone. As such, interpersonal and communications skills are extremely important. This can include: - New product approvals - Exceptional transaction approvals
• Constant engagement with senior stakeholders including being part of various bank wide Compliance committees.
• Carrying out approvals for outsourcing arrangements
• Add input when creating new, developing/realigning Compliance policies and procedures. The custodian banks clients are mainly FI's, Asset Owners and Asset Managers. The custodian bank operates in over 20 countries around the world. They are a dominant player in the industry and have a long standing history in market. Business is in a very strong place and they have a defined mandate to expand their book. You will have support from peers across the wider compliance function as and when required. They have a reputation for excellent work life balance (including the option to WFH), good bonus payers and an extremely competitive benefits package. The team has calm and measured approach to carrying out their work and are looking for the right person to come in and compliment this.