Cheltenham, Bishops Cleeve GL52 8YQ - (Travel to anywhere in the UK and Republic of Ireland required) Becoming a Business Analyst with Capita on our project resource solutions team: A Unique opportunity to expand your skills and develop a wide-ranging understanding of the company. You will get to work in different locations across the UK. What you will do:
• Engage with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
• Produce detailed requirements and business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
• Analyse business issues and needs
• Shape, prioritise and define business requirements Your experience will include:
• You will have a background in financial services.
• Have strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
• Bring experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
• Work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well-defined
• Have effective and productive stakeholder management skills
• Be able to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment To be successful within this role:
• You must have the ability to travel to any office within the UK and Republic of Ireland to work on projects
• Have the ability to hit the ground running
• You will have a full UK driving licence About Capita Within the Project Resource Solutions team, we work in partnership with well-known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. We also work with service providers such as John Lewis and O2. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality and provide a wide range of services. You could too, if you join our talented team here. Capita Plc, is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too. What's in it for you? At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you. What we hope you will do next Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now . We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance. Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership. | Become a Change Maker | Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.