Senior Credit Risk Specialist
• Assessment of potential borrowers (that come from the SME market)
• Ensure the company credit policy is being adhered to
• Work with and mentor other members of the credit team
• Work closely with the sales and business development team to ensure clear communication to all clients and potential clients
• Have the ability to meet with borrowers and intermediaries to provide credit assessment details Experience You will have You will have demonstrable experience working with SME clients and ideally be the holder of a certified banking qualification (or equivalent). You will be able to show strong risk assessment skills and a commercial understanding of how a business works You will have excellent communication skills and be happy dealing with internal and external stakeholders. You will understand sets of financial accounts and have good regulatory knowledge (particularly with a focus on FCA). Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step. We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms. Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at we would love to hear from you.