• Quantitative and qualitative assessment of counterparties with corporates, banks and brokers.
• Analysing and interpreting financial statements and calculating financial ratios.
• Speaking to counterparties where necessary to seek clarification on financial statements and participating in client visitations To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Ability to produce accurate credit reports
• Knowledge of commodity markets
• Experience with commodity derivatives
• Excel skills If this is the role for you please feel free to contact Paula at Marlin Selection for more information or apply via the link below.