As a Forensic Accountant, you will assist with modelling the performance of businesses in a “what if” scenario so as to calculate financial losses sustained as well as business valuations and fraud investigations.
You will be exposed to an array of businesses and industries located all over the world and will benefit professionally from working with many experienced and knowledgeable individuals.
Your role will include the following tasks:
- Data entry
- Market research
- Preliminary analysis of financial and performance data
- Verification of data to source documents
- Basic modelling
- Written and verbal communication of findings, tailored to suit the needs of the recipient
- Attending company marketing events
Forensic Accounting is an exciting and niche area of the financial services industry. We are looking for a hardworking, friendly and inquisitive individual to join our team and help us continue to turn industry opportunities into company strengths.
Business travel may be required and occasionally at short notice.
The ideal candidate is an inquisitive and self-motivated, problem solver with good analytical and interpersonal skills. You will have the desire to go above and beyond so as to support your colleagues and deliver service excellence for our clients. It is imperative that you have effective communication and time keeping skills so as to prioritise and deliver on multiple projects concurrently. In addition, you will be keen to complete your professional accountancy exams which MDD will support you in doing.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Competent with Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel
- Analytical and logical with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Language skills would be advantageous
Please send the following to email@example.com
- Cover Letter