Finance Manager - Up to £45k + 10% BONUS - Sheffield
Your new company is a market leading manufacturing business based in South Yorkshire. They are a local company with an international presence, achieving a multi-million pound turnover with continued year on year growth.
Your new role will be to manage the UK Finance function, ensuring smooth day to day operations, preparation of monthly and annual financial information, including actuals, forecasts and budgets; to manage and control working capital levels; and to drive the financial performance of the UK Operating Company.
Your role will include:
- Manage the UK Finance function.
- Support the EU Managing Director and Sales Director with timely information and input into the decision-making process.
- Preparation of the monthly Finance Pack, including P&L, Balance Sheet and other financial reports.
- Prepare the monthly EU Board Report in conjunction with the Head of Finance and MD.
- Production of monthly Sales Reports.
- Complete month Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Oversee cash flow reporting and forecasting for the UK and Group.
- Manage the overall working capital of the UK operating company to within target thresholds, including accounts receivable and payable and stock reporting.
- Ensure the system is kept up to date with accurate, timely information.
- Work with the Group Accountant on intercompany recharges and royalty payments.
- Complete Year-end reporting and provide information to the Group Accountant to assist in preparation of the Group Accounts.
- Coordinate the annual audit of the UK operating company and assist in the audit of the Group.
- Preparation of annual budgets (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet) and quarterly reforecasts.
- Completion of the annual Tax Packs, together with making submissions and payments to HMRC.
- Manage company credit cards.
- Oversee the monthly payroll, including P11D, P60, expenses and pensions processing.
- Co-ordinate appropriate insurances for the company, including credit and commercial insurances.
- Co-ordinate company mobile phones.
- Any other ad hoc duties commensurate with the role
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a high level of initiative, ability to work independently or part of a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Furthermore you ideally will be;
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience managing a team an advantage.
- Manufacturing / retail industry experience a benefit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. o Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proactive, with an ability to use initiative.
- Must be able to organise and prioritise workload.
You will be ambitious to succeed, have a strong work ethic.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of £40,000 to £45,000 + 10% bonus, opportunity and exposure to senior management and a chance to progress your career within a market leading company. The company also has availability for Free Parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.