Group Financial Accountant
Qualified Financial Accountant ACA or ACCA, technically strong with in-depth awareness of IFRS and UK GAAP
This is a great opportunity to join this leading specialist manufacturing business situated in Milton Keynes. Following internal promotions this role will give a qualified accountant making their first move from a practice accountancy firm or someone looking for a development move.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager you will join a small technical team taking responsibility for the following:
- Responsible for preparing and delivering consolidated financial reporting including: Weekly sales, operating profit, monthly management financial reporting, half & full-year reporting, forecasts and annual strategic plan and budget.
- Management of all data submissions with analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the provision of financial support to the other internal and external stakeholders, to support informed decision making.
- Ad hoc internal and external financial reporting, analysis and modelling.
- Production of statutory accounts for UK based limited companies.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and keen to progress in their career. A fully qualified accountant ACA or ACCA with at least 3-4 years PQE either from within a practice accountancy firm seeking your first move in to industry or experience from with a larger and complex commercial organisation. You will bring a strong technical accounting background including IFRS and UK GAAP and excellent analytical qualities.
The position offers an excellent salary along with a great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.