FInance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity to join a global engineering business with a focus around manufacturing and procurement
My client is a global manufacturing Plc who are headquartered in the UK
Reporting to the VP you will act as the lead business partner supporting a range of functions including Manufacturing, Quality, and Procurement
You will embed yourself with the functions and become an influential member of the functions leadership. Your role is to provide financial oversight and ensure appropriate financial controls along with financial analysis to support and inform decision making and to act as the bridge between the function and group and divisional leaders. You will be expected to use your broad experience; structured thinking and financial acumen to constructively challenge Operational and Strategic plans to ensure that these are robust; are likely to deliver good value and where appropriate are well placed for onward approval.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable completer/finisher skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Confident in providing cross functional challenge whilst maintaining strong networks
- Ability to sense check figures and provide robust challenge to explanations and assumptions
- Evidenced experience of close interaction with Manufacturing and procurement functions.
£65,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience plus car, bonus, pension, private healthcare