Senior Finance Manager
My client, a leading international hospitality business with ambitious and achievable growth plans are seeking a diverse Senior Finance Manager covering both full financial management, driving commercial direction and profitability. Working closely with senior stakeholders your duties will include:-
- Ownership of divisional Management Accounts including full commentary and presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Analysis of divisional and site performance, KPIs and budget/forecast variances affording advice and suggestions on improving revenue and profitability.
- Provision of all statutory financials, board packs including annual reports.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency of processes at both site and across the central finance function including identification of any training requirements.
- Working with the senior executive team driving strategic goals to assist in achieving the companies ambitious and sustainable progression.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with proven leadership skills. You will have previous experience gained within a multi-site hospitality business and possess both strong analytical and technical accounting skills including UK GAAP and IFRS.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.