Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
A newly created opportunity for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join a prestigious and highly successful financial services business.
As the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will play a critical role in leading the financial planning and business partnering activities for the company.
A prestigious, highly successful and market leading financial services business, based in the West Midlands.
Reporting directly into the Group Finance Director, this role will play an imperative part in providing key financial insight to support effective strategic decisions for the business. Interfacing heavily with the Executive Board, the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will partner will all business lines in the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Managing the day to day activities of the Financial Planning and Analysis function
- Leading on the budgeting and forecasting process for the business
- Business partnering to effectively support strategic business performance reviews
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of key financial reporting for the business
- Providing key financial insight and commentary to support strategic decision making
- Preparing business case reviews and financial modelling
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- A proven track record of leading a financial planning and analysis function
- Financial Services or regulatory sector experience considered advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen and a pragmatic approach
- A proven track record of business partnering and working up to Executive Board level
- The ability to engender trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical capability and a collaborative approach
Six figure base salary and competitive benefits