Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a large corporate law firm, they are looking to recruit a Billing co-ordinator on an interim basis. This role will be responsible for billing, providing customer estimates, wip management.
The client is a large legal firm - looking for interim support in the form of an interim billing coordinator.
The key responsibilities for the interim Billing coordinator are:
- Providing timely accurate cost estimates and invoices
- Raising draft invoices, amending and sending to clients
- Dealing with complex client queries
- Managing complex billing arrangements
- Liaising with accounts payable to resolve unmatched items
- Producing and circulating WIP reports to case managers
- Liaising with case managers
To be successful in applying for the interim Billing coordinator:
- Experience of billing processes in a professional service environment
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Process driven
- Immediately available
All are essential to be successful in applying.
£21- 24,000 + Possibility of an extension +