The job is working in a two person team, reporting directly into the Finance Manager which provides the opportunity for vast exposure and responsibility. The role entails complex areas of accounts including management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss, budgets and analysis.
The client is a global fashion school of design that has an exciting opportunity as an Assistant Accountant. They have a just shy of 1,000 high calibre students in their equity backed school of fashion and their offices are excude excellence and are very chic.
The key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance required, CPA or MBA a plus
- Minimum 2 years of progressive financial experience, preferably in a for-profit company
- Proved tracking records & experience within finance department & management accounts
- Previous experience in SAP software is a plus
- Advance knowledge of excel up to Pivot Table & VLookup; as is required to manipulate files and data per accruals/commissions/prepayments/payroll etc
- Capable to work within tight deadlines and confident within manager supervision & instructions with a pro-solving approach
On offer to the candidate is:
- A salary of up to £30k
- Daily £5 lunch vouchers which equates to roughly £1,300 per year
- 25 days holidays
- Standard Pension