Finance Project Lead
An Interim Finance Project Lead Job in Leicester - £Open Daily Rate - Umbrella/PAYE - 12 - 18 Months
An experienced Finance Projects Lead is required to be the lead Subject Matter Expert for the Oracle Fusion Projects module as part of a wider "Fit For the Future" Oracle Fusion multi-partner implementation programme.
The Projects module is currently being implemented in one service area but once embedded the intention is to roll out for all Capital and Revenue projects.
A key part of this role will be liaising with the implementation partner and the rest of the programme team (working alongside a number of other module and enabler leads already in place for work streams such as Data Migration & Reporting); Finance; Service managers and users.
The programme is already in progress progressing (part way through the design stage) and therefore the following objectives for the Projects Module Lead are to build on this as below:
- Review requirements gathered so far and captured in RD11 documents and ensure these work for both the service and from a financial perspective
- Resolve any outstanding configuration actions, issues and gaps for Conference Room Pilots
- Through familiarisation sessions and own informal use; try the configured system and document any arising issues
- Review Test Scenarios prepared and develop and co-ordinate test scripts
- Plan and prepare for CRP2
- Participate and (jointly lead wherever possible) in CRP's
- Working with the Business Change workstream to ensure
- all E2E business change is documented, new processes are designed and rolled out and
- UAT and training is planned for and executed smoothly
- Ensure all appropriate financial controls are in place within the Projects module and arising from interfaces
- Quantify and prioritise reporting requirements and input into design
- Ensure go live / cut-over plan
- Provide post go live support
- Produce a continuous improvement road map
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.