Commercial Finance Manager
• Supporting the Head of Commercial Finance in working with Business Unit stakeholders and other relevant stakeholders with preparation, submission and commentary on New Business Cases
• Develop robust financial models to enhance performance reporting
• Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
• Key User for the KPIs dashboard
• Responsible for quarterly Sales forecasting, including submission of Group sales forecast.
• Assisting the Managing Director in the preparation of quarterly trade review presentations.
• Provide financial information to departmental management and business unit leaders Key Desirables:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• FP&A or Commercial Business Partnering experience advantageous