A fantastic career opportunity for an established but progressive Financial Accountant to play a central role in driving business decisions and ensuring success within this Peterborough based engineering firm. Within this role the Financial Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of accurate financial information and reporting to drive business decisions.
An established name in the engineering sector who are in need of an experienced Financial Accountant to drive their growth within the sector. Able to provide a challenging but highly rewarding role and environment, the successful candidate will have a hand in the success of the business.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Providing detailed and accurate financial information of the highest quality
- The continued improvement of internal processes and systems
- Producing detailed reports which will be used to drive decisions across the business
- Preparing the monthly consolidation model
- Providing a rolling cash flow forecast
- Weekly meetings with the senior finance team, providing financial information to drive business decisions
- Assisting with both the internal and external audit processes
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or finalist
- Able to provide a proven track record of producing detailed analysis and reports
- IFRS experience would be advantageous
- Expert user of Excel as well as strong systems experience
- Confident in liaising with the senior finance team and driving business decisions
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career step to a leading engineering business, with the role operating from the Peterborough office. Within this role you will receive a highly competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.